RSS

Monday, December 6, 2010

LOVE CAN NEVER FALL ASLEEP

White butterflies dance on a wing
Silence sunk down since birds started to sing
World wrapped in atender green
& a song from a nest unseen.......

I paused to hear that lovely song
Soft smiles that coming from the way so long
Sun beams arising & its time for the early morn
I thought may be they are singing hymns to the sun in a timid tone

Whispers jokes & giggles of them
Mixed with the wind but I could hear nothing
I know it is just like a gift sent from the heavens
For the burning souls which are in marrothon

I sat by window and listened to them
I feel pure happiness I feel my life
Forget sad thoughts tears dripping asunder
Because I know that love is double edged knife

Faded heart was again bloomed since it's got a rythm to play
Everything become sweeter since it's the dawn of the spring
Oooohhh!!!!now I've heard what
A couple pf birds are singing
"Love can never fall asleep,my darling...."
They are singing and singing.




D.U.N 
26.10.008
published in sunday observer

0 comments:

Post a Comment