RSS

Monday, December 6, 2010

I will be with you forever.............

If you are a star,
shining high up in the sky,
Let me be a moon,
Be very close to you.
In dark nights,you will see
the golden moon light,
Let me be awake,
Let me get tired,
Until,morning sun,takes you,away from me.



If you are the sea,
Let me be the sandy beach,
Waiting ,expecting a kiss from you,
Everything you come on me............
But let me close my eyes
as I Can't bear when
People get happy,just by admiring you,
You know,its because of you are
Only for me...........


Let me be your blood
Gives you life,in your heart.
Let me understand your feelings,
Let me give you life.........
Be near you,be in you
Forever ,until I leave from world.
You know...
My whole life devoted ONLY FOR YOU!!!


D.U.N

0 comments:

Post a Comment