RSS

Monday, December 6, 2010

I miss you, my sweet home

i just opened the window in this night
the moon is rising over d huge buildings n shone
but dark around me n feel dat im alone
this feelings burns me and brings me d tears
I just close my eyes and the memories take me home.
You and thaththa give me attention.
it's only you two who understand my needs
but here no one for me
i close my eyes...
wish you would come and call me my amma
i feel so lonely ....,
I miss thatha miss my amma, miss my sis and my bro
I miss my sweet home
wen i try to love this loneliness
it getting worse and killing my self
wen u n thaththa cl me
I got these words in my head to tl u
but I will never speak them
since i knw u too wil feel sad
n u too miss me alot,
though u nvr told me ur voice sounds me dat..
there's no way to describe
hw i miss my sweet home..
stil the moon is shining
i feel so lonely ...
bt it's time to close this window..
my sweet home
i miss you....

-------D.U.N----------

0 comments:

Post a Comment