RSS

Monday, December 6, 2010

From the inner layer of my soul

The sun sank low behind the forest rim
Leaving only the deep dark on the sky
Neither the moon,nor a star
So silent were birds silent shade below
I thought my heart is gonna dumb
But it still sings about the lovely sun beam

The lovely sunbeam is meant to dim
The sleeping star never knows about my sighs
I was burning from the inside of my soul
With the dead hopes and the silent in front of my door
I thought my heart is gonna blind
Cause I still wanna lay lap in a dead dream

Lay lap in a dead dream makes night so grim
Having neither sweet lullabys,how can I be fine.........???
I know in the next moment sun will come soon
But "my sun"will never rise to my world anymore
I thought my heart is gonna die
But it's still alive since it tunes the melody you taught to me "my sun"







D.U.N
5.10.008
sunday observer

0 comments:

Post a Comment